Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sweet Friend

To my dear sweet friend
That I love so very much,
I want you to know
My heart you have touched.

Some choices that were made
Might not have been the very best
But I’ll tell you from within
You are more special than the rest.

Though way too late at night
I would visit with you my friend
Great joy has been my reward
And a friendship I don’t want to see end.

I am sorry for the distractions
I might have added to your days
But I hope that you have found
I added joy in some other ways.

I am pleased to call you my friend
As it began from up above
And hope you will remember
That I think of you with love.

So now I wish you well
In all you do from here.
We will keep in touch my friend
And bring each other cheer.

May the Lord continue to bless you
In all you do and say
And know I’ll look forward to seeing you
As our paths may cross one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment