Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lost

Lost.
Unable to find,
Who I am.
Logically, I know,
Emotionally perplexed.
Confused.
Not knowing
Where I belong.
Feelings,
Undefined.
What use to be
Is gone.
New time of life
Bringing changes
In my roles.
Fighting tears.
Struggling for something
That seems out of reach.
Weighed down.
Wanting,
But can’t have.
Fighting an inner war.
Unable to express
To others
Needs I feel within.
Knowing what is right
But tempted by
Desires to give up
For an easier way.
Sometimes loosing
The will to live,
But understanding
The joy of what I have.
I must not quit.
Longing for more
Yet I am rich with blessings.
Frustrated.
Can’t be
What I want to be
And starving for
What I can’t have.
Yet, I go on and
Find hope in tomorrow
Knowing that I have
So much more than
Others may ever have.
Understanding, that maybe
I am not so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment